Job Description: 2017 Intern
The ideal candidate will:
- have strong writing skills
- has great organizational and multitasking skills
- exudes professionalism
- be flexible
- Writing & scheduling content for social media
- Designing eye-catching images for use on Pinterest, Facebook & other social media outlets!
- Time Commitment: A flexible 5 to 10 hours a week, depending on tasks to accomplish and the rate at which they are completed. We will have a video conference or phone call to talk through details for each week.
This internship will be a taste of professional freedom, as the location is flexible. This is the beauty of social media—it can be done anywhere an internet connection is established, which is why we seek interns who will be an organized, reliable self-starter, motivated by deadlines.
- Class credit and/or paid internship
- Preferably Juniors or Seniors in college, but willing to make exceptions based on experience and references.
Please send your resume and an email indicating your interest to shay(at)meritmedia(dot)net.